While we are at home, here are some resources made just for families, providing ways to stay connected as a family to the truth of God’s goodness.
1) FB live with kids pastor, every Friday at 3:30 .
2) Sign up to get our digital lessons sent straight to your inbox.
These lessons are simple & family friendly & made to do in the home. There are bible lessons, discussions, and activities.
3) Check our our Bethel Kids Pinterest page, with a one stop place for families to go.
There are recipes, activities that go along with our lesson this month, parenting tips, family fun, and more.
4) Daily emails of encouragement during this time, written by parents for parents.
In order to receive this email, you need to be signed up.
5) Cleveland Clinic issued a kid-friendly illustration about the Coronavirus.
It educates the kids about the virus and helps them know what to do to stay safe.
Click the image below to download the PDF
We miss seeing all the kids and families in person! We are looking forward to seeing you soon! In the mean time, if you would like prayer for anything, or need to connect, please reach out!